- Provide a forum to discuss issues of mutual concern
- Establish working groups and committees to facilitate issue resolution
- Promote activities that enhance and enrich the community
- Make improvements to the community in order to protect the unique character of the Avenues
- Provide and expand communication links with governmental, civic and community organizations
- Provides benefit to the broader Avenues community with the use of GACC funds
The Council may take actions or positions that impact the greater community and fall under the above objectives.
Revisions to the Bylaws were approved by vote on October 1, 2014 at the GACC general meeting.